Internet Use Policy
I understand that...
I must be logged in with my own library card number. I may have my internet privileges suspended for using another person's card. This is a federal law requirement not just a local policy.
Continuing beyond this point indicates my understanding and compliance with the following policies:
- 2 hours per day with one hour extension
- 2 hours on Sunday (no extensions)
- Sessions left inactive for 10 minutes will automatically end
- All sessions automatically end 20 minutes prior to library closing
- $.10/page for black & white printing
- $.50/page for color printing
- All pages printed must be paid for - whether usable or not. Ask for assistance prior to printing if you have questions.
- Cell phone use must be kept to a minimum and not disturb other patrons.
- PC users may not tamper with, nor perform any acts that would jeopardize the integrity of the Library’s computers, the computers of others, or any computer network.