Children's Library Assistant Position Available
Richmond Heights Public Library is looking for a full time Library Assistant to help staff our Children's Library. A high energy/organized/creative person is needed to plan and perform story times and various children’s programs, as well as work the public service desk.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of early childhood development and children's literature preferred.
- Library or classroom experience is preferred.
Salary range begins at $37,000, based on qualifications.
Excellent benefits. EOE.
Apply by 2/3/2020
Applications are available here or at Richmond Heights Memorial Library, 8001 Dale Ave., Richmond Heights, MO 63117.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.